Hi Divas! Today we have selected 50 of the latest/charming African and short Ankara styles and designs you can add to your wardrobe this season. Make sure to match them with the right beads and accessories to make your attire standout
Ankara is known as a highly versatile fabric suitable both for the whole look (top and bottom) and for elements or accessories for your clothes. It is also an amazing material for Ankara shorts/Bum shorts.
Ankara makes your sexy shorts look especially passionate and free-spirited. Wear your ultra-fashionable African print shorts to rock playfulness and luxury at the same time.
- Tight-fitting Ankara shorts should be worn with tops and blazers while loose Ankara shorts look best with a top to match.
- They can also be a little flared or laced. Sometimes even mismatching parts of the outfit will look incredibly stylish – there’s no limit to your creativeness!
- Choose the comfortable length yourself – you can opt for ankle grazing shorts or very short ones if your butt is really yummy.
- Choose Ankara shorts styles that are ideal for your body type and overall image – and create your own unique look!
Short Ankara styles for ladies and different way on how to wear them
- Ankara bum shorts/Short Ankara styles can be dressed up or down depending on what you wear them with. Check out these 4 easy ways to style your Ankara shorts:
- Ankara shorts and tops – is the most common choice. Simply choose a matching blouse or a shirt.
- Put on a matching blazer and a shirt or a top underneath made from a different type of fabric.
- Style Ankara shorts with any shirt you like and simply throw on a jacket.
- You could also wear your vintage Ankara shorts with a cropped top for a more casual feel.
- Don’t forget about quality heels or flat shoes and a matching bag.
There are plenty of Bum shorts/Short Ankara styles to choose from in this article: Ankara high waist shorts, tight, loose-fitting, with sexy pleats, slouchy, midi, etc.
How are the outfits, Hope the styles are Lovely? a big “YES” I guess! please dont forget to share with your friends and on your social wall for them to see what you have just seen. Remain Trendy!